The workers talk about the pleasure of starting work in a shipyard, the pride of making the vessel, and the recognition of workers and the high spirit of their novel struggle. There was solidarity everywhere, even in each other’s mind. But there is no more energy in Hanjin Shipyard. The workers have been laid-off and the strike shows no sign of stopping. A 34 year-old worker committed suicide as well. It’s the fourth who has become a martyr for the cause. Why have the laborers who worked at Hanjin shipyard separated like this? They are starting to ask themselves why they decided to hate each other.
- Barbie & Her Sisters in a Puppy Chase (2016) Barbie and her sisters go to an island paradise for a dance competition, but they must work together as a team to find their pets after their furry […]
- Eden (2014) After their plane crashes off the coast of a deserted Pacific island, the surviving members of an American soccer team find themselves in the most […]
- The Vessel (2016) Ten years after a tsunami destroyed a small-town elementary school with all the children inside, a young man builds a mysterious structure out of […]
- The Chamber (2016) The film revolves around a special ops unit who commandeer a commercial research vessel and it’s submersible to locate a mysterious item at the […]
- Café Society (2016) The story of a young man who arrives in Hollywood during the 1930s hoping to work in the film industry, falls in love, and finds himself swept up in […]