Season 01 , Episode 01 – “The Harbinger”
It’s 1885 and Edward Hyde gets into an altercation in the street with his patron, Sir Danvers Carew – and murders him. Fast forward to 1935, in Ceylon, where Hyde’s grandson, the orphaned Robert Jekyll, is a young doctor and completely unaware of his ancestry. Here Robert saves a young girl with a superhuman show of strength. This strength is a side effect of his mysterious ‘condition’, for which he has always taken pills. But this time the incident gets into the newspapers. The report reveals his whereabouts to a lawyer, one Max Utterson in London. So, Utterson summons Jekyll to England and Robert learns he is the sole heir to a large estate. There’s only one snag, Robert wants nothing to do with the dark story.
- Doctor Who S09E06 – The Woman Who Lived (2) England, 1651. A deadly highwayman known only as 'The Nightmare' plagues the dark streets of London, his fire-breathing accomplice by his side. […]
- Jekyll and Hyde S01E05 – Black Dog Robert visits a distant branch of his family in the country. But, when he and Max learn that a series of murders have occurred in the […]
- Jekyll and Hyde S01E02 – Mr Hyde Robert survives an attempt on his life, but is not sure how. He follows the advice given to him by Lily and Max, and goes looking for answers in his […]
- Jekyll and Hyde S01E09 – The Incubus Bulstrode searches London for Robert, but does not realise he has fled into the countryside to hide out at the Jezequiel house, taking Ravi and […]
- 2 Broke Girls S05E18 – And the Loophole Season 05, Episode 18 – “And the Loophole”
Randy surprises Max at the diner with hopes of patching up their relationship, but Max looks to Caroline […]