Johnny is the prime suspect for the murder of Red Killeen, and despite a desperate plea from Annie, Charles washes his hands of his brother. With no real system of justice in Jericho, a hearing is set up in the Capsticks’ tavern―and Coates is charged with delivering justice. At the Capsticks’ hearing, evidence which appears to point to Johnny grows and, as the townsfolk’s anger builds, he risks facing a terrifying fate. But as George starts buckling under the pressure of knowing the wrong man has been accused, Annie worries it will not be long before the truth is exposed. However, an unexpected twist of events leads to an outcome that leaves the future uncertain for so many people to whom Jericho and its inhabitants means everything.
- Jericho (2016) S01E06 – Episode 6 Charles has asked a surveyor to find the most affordable location to quarry stone for the viaduct. Annie and Johnny panic when they discover the […]
- Jericho (2016) S01E04 – Episode 4 Johnny feels increasingly isolated as the truth about his identity spreads like wildfire throughout the town; Annie’s business ambitions creates […]
- Jericho (2016) S01E08 – Episode 8 In the aftermath of the trial, Annie and Johnny’s relationship is out in the open and they’re finally able to enjoy the intimacy of their union. […]
- Jericho (2016) S01E02 – Episode 2 Season 1, Episode 2
In her desperation to protect her son, Annie unwittingly opens the door for Bamford the railway detective, who has returned to […]
- Jericho (2016) S01E03 – Episode 3 Just as Annie and her family are finally getting back on their feet, their world is rocked when Martha falls seriously ill with fever. With no […]