Jill and Joy (both 9) live in their own house like any other little girls, except that they might be a little happier than most little girls, as they get to live in their own house specifically designed for the two. One December evening a small car, barely the size of a shoebox, pulls up in front their house, and a teensy-weensy family gets out; it’s the McTiny family. The family has become homeless after a road roller smashed their home. Planning to live with the girls temporarily, the family moves in with Jill and Joy but soon finds out that not all big people have good intentions towards them. Jill and Joy’s Winter is based on a beloved book by the same name, written by a Finnish writer named Marjatta Kurenniemi.
- In the Heart of the Sea (2015) In the winter of 1820, the New England whaling ship Essex was assaulted by something no one could believe: a whale of mammoth size and will, and an […]
- Rip Off Britain S07E02 – Episode 7-2 Gloria Hunniford, Angela Rippon and Julia Somerville investigate problems viewers have said they simply can’t resolve, including the mysteriously […]
- Louder Than Bombs (2015) Three years after his wife, acclaimed photographer Laura Freed, dies in a car crash, Gene keeps everyday life going with his shy teenage son, […]
- III (2015) A small European town, where sisters Ayia and Mirra live, gets struck down by an unknown disease which takes many lives. Following their mother's […]
- Mötley Crüe: The End (2016) The bad boys of rock have celebrated a career that has seen them sell millions of albums and perform thousands of concerts. In Jan. 2014 Mötley Crüe […]