Jamie Bamber portrays John Doe – a man accused of being a vigilante serial killer. As we await verdict on his trial, the film dissects the reasoning behind his actions which have divided the community. While imprisoned, a vigilante group called Speak for the Dead emerges in support of John Doe’s cause elevating the debate about justice versus vengeance.
- The Barber (2015) Eugene is a small town barber, beloved by the local community, but hiding a deadly secret. John is hunting for a serial killer not to expose him but […]
- Dead Snow: Red vs. Dead (2014) Død snø 2 Dead Snow: Red vs. Dead / Død Snø 2
Still on the run from a group of Nazi zombies, a man seeks the aid of a group of American zombie enthusiasts, […]
- Tell Me How I Die (2016) When a group of college students take part in a clinical drug trial, an unexpected side effect of the experimental medicine gives them terrifying […]
- The Dead Files S08E10 – Devils Plaything Season 08 , Episode 10 – “Devils Plaything”
IN. Steve discovers that a violent vigilante group was linked to the property, while Amy encounters a […]
- The X-Files S10E03 – Mulder And Scully Meet the Were-Monster A dead body is found in the woods. Mulder and Scully try to find out whether it was an animal attack, a serial killer or just a strange creature. […]