Armed with boyish charm and a sharp wit, the former “SNL” writer offers sly takes on marriage, his beef with babies and the time he met Bill Clinton.
- Gayby Baby (2015) Kids being raised by same-sex couples are growing in numbers worldwide. We are in a Gayby-Boom. But who are these kids? What do they think about […]
- Maggie’s Plan (2016) Maggie 's plan to have a baby on her own is derailed when she falls in love with John, a married man, destroying his volatile marriage to the […]
- The Detour S01E07 – The Road Season 01, Episode 07 – “The Road”
The gang gets stuck in traffic. Nate and Robin reflect on how they first met, but the kids end up receiving a […]
- You Cast A Spell On Me (2015) Despite agreeing to an arranged marriage to a childhood friend, a successful businessman tries to track down a beautiful woman that he met at a […]
- The Big Bang Theory S09E04 – The 2003 Approximation Leonard and Penny finally move in together leaving Sheldon very upset with this big change in his life and wishing he could go back to a time when […]