This erotically charged drama from Japanese director Ryuichi Hiroki (Vibrator) traces the intersecting stories of a group of employees and visitors at a notorious “love hotel” in Tokyo’s red-light district.
- Love’s Whirlpool (2014) Ai no Uzu In a fancy split-level condo in Tokyo's Roppongi nightlife district, four women and four men gather from midnight to 5 am. They've all paid to be […]
- Clover (2014) クローバー Saya Suzuki (Emi Takei) is an ordinary employee working at a hotel. She falls in love with her elite boss Susumu Tsuge (Tadayoshi Okura). Through […]
- Judging Japan (2016) This is the story of the Tokyo Trial - the international military tribunal that opened in May of 1946 to prosecute the Japanese leaders for war crimes.
- Heaven on Earth (2015) A life-affirming story about how the power of love, music and dance can change people. This is a standalone sequel to "As it is in Heaven" by […]
- Tamako Love Story (2014) Devoted to her family’s rice-cake–making business and the high school baton club, Tamako is a little slow when it comes to love. She’s oblivious to […]