Punk-rocker turned suburban mom, Kelly, is nostalgic for a life she can no longer have and uncertain of a future she doesn’t yet fit in. Seventeen-year-old Cal is frustrated at his lack of control over the hand he’s been dealt. When the two strike up an unlikely friendship, it’s the perfect spark needed to thrust them both back to life.
- Gotham S02E06 – By Fire After Bridgit Pike rejoins her brothers, a new spark of courage ignites within her, as she chooses to take control of her future. Meanwhile, Kringle […]
- The Fits (2015) Toni, a tomboyish boxer, lands a spot on an after-school drill team in the West End community of Cincinnati. She eagerly absorbs routines, masters […]
- Hand of God S01E09 – A Flower That Bees Prefer Pernell struggles to suppress his intensifying hallucinations, as the legal battle with Jocelyn over PJ's life comes to a dramatic conclusion. […]
- 12 Monkeys S02E01 – Year of the Monkey Season 02, Episode 01 – “Year of the Monkey”
While on the run from the Army of the 12 Monkeys, Cole and Ramse repair their broken friendship. […]
- Uzumasa Limelight (2014) 太秦 ライム ライト A moving, nostalgic portrait of the men behind the golden age of chanbara (sword-fighting dramas and films) that goes behind the scenes of the […]