Season 02, Episode 10 – “How to Kill Friends and Influence People”
The Killjoys and an old enemy join forces in a desperate attempt to thwart Level Six’s plans for the Quad when Season 2 ends.
Killjoys follows a fun-loving, hard living trio of interplanetary bounty hunters sworn to remain impartial as they chase deadly warrants throughout the Quad, a distant system on the brink of a bloody, multiplanetary class war.
- Killjoys S02E07 – Heart-Shaped Box Season 02, Episode 07 - “Heart-Shaped Box”
The team are tested to the core as tensions rise while Dutch interrogates a lethal Level Six agent he […]
- Killjoys S02E09 – Born or Made Season 02, Episode 09 - “Johnny Be Good”
Dutch ends up being seized by an angry mob as a result of Pawter's plan to free Old Town from Jelco's […]
- Killjoys S02E02 – Wild, Wild Westerley Season 02, Episode 02 - “Wild, Wild Westerley”
D’avin is back on the team when the Killjoys return to the ruins of Old Town to hunt eight escaped […]
- Killjoys S02E08 – Lost in My Mind Season 02, Episode 08 - “Lost in My Mind”
Killjoys follows a fun-loving, hard living trio of interplanetary bounty hunters sworn to remain […]
- Killjoys S02E05 – Meet the Parents Season 02, Episode 05 - “Meet the Parents”
Johnny escorts Pawter home for a chilly family reunion while D'avin experiences surprising side effects […]