Season 03, Episode 09 – “Late to Leave”
Alicia makes a career defining decision that will alter her relationships with everyone in the gym. Keith presents a challenge to Ryan, reminding him just how unstable his roommate can be.
Kingdom is a raw family drama set against the world of Mixed Martial Arts in Venice, California. Alvey Kulina owns Navy St. MMA with the help of his girlfriend Lisa Prince. He is willing to go through extraordinary means to make sure his fighters are taken care of, but all of this responsibility comes at a steep price. He has complicated relationships with both of his sons, Jay and Nate, who are both struggling with their own identities and places within Alvey’s life and gym
- Kingdom (2014) S03E10 – No Sharp Objects Season 03, Episode 10 – “No Sharp Objects”
Jay’s rematch with Ryan comes at a bad time for Jay; and Alvey helps an old friend.
Kingdom is a raw […]
- Kingdom (2014) S03E07 – Help Wanted Lisa returns to Los Angeles, but she's unsure of what life is waiting for her there. Ryan demonstrates his dominance of the gym while Nate attempts […]
- Kingdom (2014) S03E08 – Cut Man Season 03, Episode 08 – “Cut Man”
Alicia faces the biggest challenge of her career in a fight that promises to vault her to new heights if she can […]
- Kingdom (2014) S03E06 – Halos Season 03, Episode 06 – “Halos”
Nate returns to the cage looking for an end to his losing streak and to prove to Alvey and everyone else that he’s […]
- Kingdom (2014) S02E02 – Simulations Alvey deals with Ryan's reckless decisions and Lisa introduces her newest fighter, Alicia, to Navy St. Nate gears up for his return to the cage. Jay […]