An ordinary day in the megacity of Istanbul: Ten-year-old Cemo sells paper tissues in the streets, Hayat is controlled by her husband and transsexual Ebru sells her body. All three have a secret love and they do everything that satisfies their longing, if only for a moment. An authentic, delicate and unsettling story about love and death and the Turkish society at the beginning of the 21st century.
- On the Twelfth Day of Christmas (2015) Maggie Chalke is torn between her journalistic integrity and helping her long time crush Mitch O'Grady when her boss orders her to write a story for […]
- The Bad Cat (2015) Produced by Turkey's biggest animation studio, Anima Istanbul, The Bad Cat is an animated epic for young adults featuring the unforgettably bad cat, […]
- Beauty and the Beast (2012) S04E11 – Meet The New Beast Season 04 , Episode 11 – “Meet The New Beast”
When Vincent and Cat discover they lost control of their secret, they finally admit it might be time […]
- Beauty and the Beast (2012) S04E12 – No Way Out Season 04, Episode 12 — “No Way Out”
Cat and Vincent face a huge setback when Vincent is secretly interrogated about an impending attack, putting […]
- Democracy (2015) Digitalization has changed society. While data is becoming the "new oil", data protection is becoming the new "pollution control". This creative […]