Pretty much exactly twelve months ago, the second Kraftklub album “In Schwarz” (“In black”) was released, which reached – just like their debut album – number 1 on the German charts. Since then, Kraftklub won the 1LIVE Krone for Best Band, drove with the “In Schwarz” convoi across the country, won an Echo, organized the third annual Kosmonaut Festival, and achieved Gold for more than 100,000 sold copies of “In Schwarz”. But first and foremost, Kraftklub went on several tours, on which they played countless celebrated concerts in clubs, halls and at festivals all over Germany. And because the sensual frenzy of a Kraftklub concert goes by so damn fast, there is now “Randale” (“riot”). As a remembrance for everyone who was there. And as a consolation for those who couldn’t get any tickets anymore – but especially as a fantastic record and portrait of a one-of-a-kind band in sound and vision.
- Mötley Crüe: The End (2016) The bad boys of rock have celebrated a career that has seen them sell millions of albums and perform thousands of concerts. In Jan. 2014 Mötley Crüe […]
- Hillsburn: A Band Becomes (2016) Join in on the journey of four exceptionally talented musicians as they travel on a collision course to create a musical group called Hillsburn. The […]
- Rush: R40 Live (2015) Rush recorded and filmed R40 Live over two sold-out shows in the band’s hometown of Toronto at the Air Canada Centre on June 17 & 19, 2015 in […]
- Nashville S04E10 – We’ve Got Nothing but Love to Prove Season 04, Episode 10 – “We’ve Got Nothing but Love to Prove”
It’s a big morning for Markus Keen when “Good Morning America” comes to Nashville to […]
- The Ties That Bind (2015) Employing an intimate interview style, Grammy- and Emmy®-winning filmmaker Thom Zimny showcases Bruce Springsteen’s first-person take on his writing […]