In the massive city of Tokyo, Kumiko, a twenty-nine year old, lives in utter solitude. She works a dreadful, dead-end job under an awful boss, is intimidated by her well-off peers, and nagged incessantly by her overbearing mother who is exasperated by the fact that her daughter is not married or even in a relationship. The only joys in her life come from a grainy VHS tape – an American film in which a man buries a satchel of money in the snowy Midwestern plains – and her beloved pet rabbit, Bunzo. Kumiko is somehow convinced that this treasure is real, and obsesses over its discovery. With a hand-stitched treasure map and a quixotic spirit, Kumiko embarks on an incredible journey over the Pacific and through the frozen Minnesota wilderness to uncover a purported fortune.
- Uncharted (2017) A descendant of explorer Sir Francis Drake, a treasure hunter named Nathan Drake believes he has learned the whereabouts of El Dorado, the fabled […]
- In Football We Trust (2015) ‘In Football We Trust’ captures a snapshot in time amid the rise of the Pacific Islander presence in the NFL. Presenting a new take on the American […]
- The Other Side of the Mirror (2016) In 1905, amidst the largest drug epidemic in American history, a teenage Alice has just moved to the Pacific Northwest. She follows a mysterious man […]
- BoBoiBoy: The Movie (2016) BoBoiBoy embarks on a theatrical adventure with his first feature film BoBoiBoy: The Movie. The movie brings BoBoiBoy and his friends on an […]
- Madam Secretary S02E12 – The Middle Way Elizabeth goes to Myanmar to sign a Pacific Rim trade agreement which will modernize their power grid and benefit several of its trading partners, […]