Kunjiraman (Vineeth Sreenivasan), nephew of Well-done Vasu (Mamukkoya), plans to marry Vasu’s daughter Thankamani. All plans are thwarted by Kunjiraman’s dim-witted cousin brother Laalu (Dhyan Sreenivasan). To avenge this he goes to Gulf to make money and returns to his hometown Desam.
- Take Me to the River (2015) A Californian teenager's plan to come out at his Nebraskan family reunion gets derailed when a bloodstain on his young cousin's dress makes him the […]
- Gold (2014) An offbeat comedy about an estranged father who returns to his hometown after an absence of ten years in order to reconnect with his daughter and […]
- ‘Tis the Season for Love (2015) The holiday drama follows an out-of-work actress who returns to her quaint hometown, where a Christmas romance proves the life she once left behind […]
- Uncle John (2015) In this tale of small town intrigue, an urbanite returns to his quiet hometown on an impromptu trip as his Uncle, widely respected in town, […]
- My Bebe Love: #Kilig Pa More (2015) Business rivals Vito and Cora want to prevent his daughter Anna and her nephew Dondi from falling in love. Destiny intervenes with their lives in […]