Overeducated and underemployed, 28 year old Megan is in the throes of a quarterlife crisis. Squarely into adulthood with no career prospects, no particular motivation to think about her future and no one to relate to, Megan is comfortable lagging a few steps behind – while her friends check off milestones and celebrate their new grown-up status. When her high-school sweetheart proposes, Megan panics and- given an unexpected opportunity to escape for a week – hides out in the home of her new friend, 16-year old Annika and Annika’s world-weary single dad Craig.
- Best Day Ever (2014) David's turning 50 and having a Mid-life Crisis! He isn't sure his "perfect husband" loves him, and if he's chosen the right career. Aging is […]
- Harvey Beaks – 01×12 – Dad Band; Foo’s Panic Room A mild-mannered young bird and his best friends, a pair of rambunctious siblings called Fee and Foo, seek adventure and mischief in the magical […]
- Crisis in Six Scenes S01E02 – Episode 2 Season 01, Episode 02
An unwelcome intruder causes terrible panic and tension in a usually placid household.
"Crisis In Six Scenes" takes a […]
- Birdman (2014) A fading actor best known for his portrayal of a popular superhero attempts to mount a comeback by appearing in a Broadway play. As opening night […]
- Empire S02E17 – Rise by Sin Season 02, Episode 17 – “Rise by Sin”
Hakeem feels under pressure as he struggles to find a place for his fiancé, Laura, in both his family and his […]