On Halloween, Mike and Chuck decide to spend the evening watching football instead of passing out candy with their wives. But when Vanessa and Carol start pranking them, the competition is on to see who can out-prank who. Kyle dresses up like his hero, Ed, but Ed has a surprising response to Kyle’s imitation of him.
- Last Man Standing S05E14 – The Ring When Ed asks Kyle to secretly take an engagement ring to get fitted, Mike spots him with it. Now, he and Vanessa think Kyle is going to propose to […]
- Last Man Standing S05E22 – The Shortcut Season 05 , Episode 22 – “The Shortcut”
In the fifth-season finale, Mike’s long tenure at Outdoor Man is celebrated with an anniversary dinner, […]
- Last Man Standing S06E02 – Gameday Forecast: Showers Season 06, Episode 02 – “Gameday Forecast: Showers ”
A wedding shower is planned for Mandy and Kyle, but it falls on the same day as a big football […]
- Last Man Standing S05E12 – Polar Run When Mike and Vanessa need a sure winner on their annual college alumnae 5k race teams, they go to extreme measures to see who will win over Eve. […]
- Last Man Standing S05E02 – Free Range Parents Amidst the mass chaos of picking up Ryan from school, Mike asks a reluctant Ryan to let Boyd walk home unsupervised. Meanwhile, Ed and Kyle hold a […]