From F. Scott Fitzgerald’s last work, The Last Tycoon follows Monroe Stahr, Hollywood’s Golden Boy as he battles father figure and boss Pat Brady for the soul of their studio. In a world darkened by the Depression and the growing influence of Hitler’s Germany, The Last Tycoon illuminates the passions, violence and towering ambition of 1930s Hollywood.
- Genius (2016) New York in the 1920s. Max Perkins, literary editor at Scribner’s Sons is the first to sign such subsequent literary greats as Ernest Hemingway and […]
- The Last Tycoon S01E00 – Pilot “The Last Tycoon” centers on Stahr, Hollywood’s first wunderkind studio executive in the 1930′s as he climbs to the height of power pitting him […]
- Drunk History S04E02 – Legends Season 01, Episode 02 - “Legends"
Sam Patch becomes America's first daredevil; Marilyn Monroe and Ella Fitzgerald form a lasting friendship; Buster […]
- Valkyrie (2008) Wounded in Africa during World War II, Nazi Col. Claus von Stauffenberg returns to his native Germany and joins the Resistance in a daring plan to […]
- Bizaardvark S01E10 – Pretty-Con Season 01, Episode 10 – “Pretty-Con”
The annual beauty convention Pretty-Con comes to Vuuugle, and Amelia becomes obsessed with winning the coveted […]