Twenty-three years after her hooker mother tried to kill her in the womb Helen remains damaged psychological goods. A mindset that gets worse when she suffers a traumatic head injury in an accident. Awakening in hospital, it’s discovered Helen has a tumour growth in her brain causing her to experience dark visions, disembodied voices and the omnipresence of a strange young woman. Soon, lost in a walking nightmare, in which nothing is what it seems, and her vicious actions barely remembered, it becomes crystal clear that whatever is inside her cracked psyche will stop at nothing to get out.
- Beautiful Prison (2016) Ben, a brain-damaged young man living in Mexico, awakens after a violent accident to a restored intellect and supernatural abilities, which allow […]
- Being Mary Jane S03E01 – Facing Fears In the Season 3 premiere, Mary Jane is rushed to the hospital following her accident; Paul Sr. handles David; and Helen deals with […]
- Code Black S01E06 – In Extremis Season 01, Episode 06 – “In Extremis”
Leanne must deal with the difficult decision of whether to save Tom Moreno, the police officer who helped her […]
- Brain on Fire (2016) A look at a young woman's rapid descent into insanity.
- The Hollars (2016) Aspiring New York City artist John Hollar returns to his Middle America hometown on the eve of his mother’s brain surgery. Joined by his girlfriend, […]