Season 01, Episode 06 — “Ties That Bind”
When Riggs and Murtaugh investigate a high-profile case surrounding the murder of a young model, they uncover a vicious secret behind the locked mansion gates of one of LA’s wealthiest families. Riggs gets a jolt from his past when he discovers that an old friend of his wife has ties to the case. Back at home, Murtaugh is shocked to hear that his daughter is sending promiscuous photos to her new boyfriend.
Iconic cop duo Riggs and Murtaugh works a crime-ridden beat in modern-day Los Angeles. From the moment the brash and impulsive Martin Riggs meets prudent, by-the-book Roger Murtaugh, it seems as if this partnership is doomed. But after their first case together, both realize this arrangement might just work out after all – if only Riggs doesn’t get them killed first.
- Lethal Weapon S01E04 – There Goes the Neighborhood Season 01, Episode 04 — “There Goes the Neighborhood”
A string of burglaries hits close to home for Murtaugh when one occurs in his own […]
- Lethal Weapon S01E05 – Spilt Milk Season 01, Episode 05 — “Spilt Milk”
Murtaugh delves deep into the psyche of a former navy seal who is wanted for criminal activity, and draws […]
- Lethal Weapon S01E03 – Best Buds Season 01, Episode 03 — “Best Buds”
Riggs and Murtaugh follow a violent case involving a drug cartel, theft, two killings and, unfortunately, […]
- Lethal Weapon S01E02 – Surf N Turf Season 01, Episode 02 — “Surf N Turf”
Riggs and Murtaugh respond to a noise complaint at a party at heavyweight boxer Ronald Dawson’s (guest star […]
- Lethal Weapon S01E01- Pilot Season 01, Episode 01 — “Pilot”
A slightly unhinged former Navy SEAL lands a job as a police officer in Los Angeles where he's partnered with a […]