Lilting is a touching, intimate film about finding the things which bring us together. In contemporary London, a Cambodian Chinese mother mourns the untimely death of her son. Her world is further disrupted by the presence of a stranger. We observe their difficulties in trying to connect with one another without a common language, as through a translator they begin to piece together memories of a man they both loved.
- Fleabag S01E02 – Episode 2 Haunted by memories of her dead best friend, dumped by her emotionally-fragile boyfriend, and now desperately trying to sell her stolen goods, […]
- Adyaksha (2014) Adyaksha (Kannada: ಅಧ್ಯಕ್ಷ) is a 2014 Indian Kannada language comedy film directed by Nanda Kishore. It stars Sharan, Heeba Patel, P. Ravi Shankar, […]
- Spectres of Shortwave (2016) A mysterious web of international shortwave radio towers once dominated the Tantramar marshlands near Sackville, New Brunswick. For almost 70 years […]
- Brazil (1985) Brazil is a Terry Gilliam dystopic black comedy film that reflects the melancholy, dreamlike quality of a famous Brazilian song that’s been […]
- Giovanni’s Island (2014) In the aftermath of the most devastating conflict mankind had ever experienced, the tiny island of Shikotan became part of the Sakhalin Oblast... […]