Jake is a quiet, sensitive middle schooler with dreams of being an artist. He meets the affably brash Tony at his grandfather’s funeral, and the unlikely pair soon hit it off. The budding friendship is put at risk, however, when a rent dispute between Jake’s father, Brian, and Tony’s mother, Leonor, threatens to become contentious.
- Swallows and Amazons (2016) Four children dream of escaping the tedium of a summer holiday with their mother. When finally given permission to camp on their own on an island in […]
- Brooklyn Nine-Nine S03E02 – The Funeral The Nine-Nine gets another personnel change that could put Jake and Amy’s budding relationship at risk. Meanwhile, Terry assists Holt with an […]
- Love, Lies (2016) 解語花 Two best friends, So-yool and Yeon-hee, dream of becoming the top artists in Seoul together. But their friendship doesn't last long as Yoon-woo, […]
- The Hollars (2016) Aspiring New York City artist John Hollar returns to his Middle America hometown on the eve of his mother’s brain surgery. Joined by his girlfriend, […]
- I, Daniel Blake (2016) A middle aged carpenter who requires state welfare after injuring himself, is joined by a single mother in a similar scenario.