Tyttö nimeltä Varpu
Little Wing tells the story of 12-year-old Varpu, who’s quickly growing to adulthood, and about her mother, who doesn’t want to grow up. Varpu lives with her mother and has never met her father. One night Varpu has enough of her riding buddies and her mother. She steals a car and drives up north in search of her father, of whom she only knows the name. But her father is not exactly what she had expected. Meeting him trigger something in Varpu and Siru’s life, making them realize their role in each other’s lives, and in the world.
- Maximum Ride (2016) Six children genetically cross-bred with avian DNA, complete with wings, take flight around the country to discover their […]
- Jack Goes Home (2016) After his father is killed in a car crash, Jack travels home to Colorado to help nurse his mother (who was injured in the crash) back to health. […]
- Back in the Day (2016) A young boxer is taken under the wing of a mob boss after his mother dies and his father is run out of town for being an abusive […]
- Rosewood S02E06 – Tree Toxin and Three Stories
Dr. Beaumont Rosewood, Jr. is a brilliant private pathologist who uses wildly sophisticated technology and his drive to live life to the […]
- Elf: Buddy’s Musical Christmas (2014) Santa narrates the story of Buddy's travels to New York City to meet the father he never knew he had. Along the way his unrelenting cheer transforms […]