Afghanistan 2010: A team of U.S. Army Rangers sets out on a mission to engage the Taliban and gather intelligence when their unit hits an IED. After the blast, the platoon pushes through their fears to aid a fellow soldier who is critically injured and together they display a level of fortitude that ultimately saves his life.
- Live to Tell S01E02 – Red Wings Recovery Season 01 , Episode 02 – “Red Wings Recovery”
An account of a 2005 mission in Afghanistan, where Army Rangers sent to recover the remains of a […]
- Live to Tell S01E06 – Objective Breton Afghanistan 2009: A group of U.S. Army Rangers goes after a jihadist network when their unit hits a roadside bomb and suffers multiple casualties. […]
- Live to Tell S01E05 – Roberts Ridge Afghanistan 2002: A quick reaction force of U.S. Army Rangers goes into the snowy mountains of Afghanistan to rescue a missing Navy SEAL; things […]
- A Flickering Truth (2015) Afghanistan's film history might well have have been lost forever, if not for the brave custodians who risked their lives to conceal films from the […]
- NCIS: New Orleans S02E15 – No Man’s Land Season 02, Episode 15 – “No Man’s Land”
A mysterious man saves a lieutenant’s life and disappears from the scene, but the NCIS team soon discover […]