Season 01 , Episode 02 – “Red Wings Recovery”
An account of a 2005 mission in Afghanistan, where Army Rangers sent to recover the remains of a helicopter crash discover there was a survivor whom they set out to rescue.
- Live to Tell S01E04 – Task Force Merrill Afghanistan 2010: A team of U.S. Army Rangers sets out on a mission to engage the Taliban and gather intelligence when their unit hits an IED. After […]
- Live to Tell S01E05 – Roberts Ridge Afghanistan 2002: A quick reaction force of U.S. Army Rangers goes into the snowy mountains of Afghanistan to rescue a missing Navy SEAL; things […]
- Live to Tell S01E06 – Objective Breton Afghanistan 2009: A group of U.S. Army Rangers goes after a jihadist network when their unit hits a roadside bomb and suffers multiple casualties. […]
- Survivor (2015) A Foreign Service Officer in London tries to prevent a terrorist attack set to hit New York, but is forced to go on the run when she is framed for […]
- The Innocents (2016) Les Innocentes
Poland, 1945. Mathilde, a young French Red Cross doctor, is on a mission to help the war survivors. When a nun seeks for her help, […]