Drama set in 1982. Twenty-year-old Nina from Leicester moves to north London to care for the two young boys of working single mother George, the editor of a London literary review. After a rocky start, Nina gets to know George and her family, and news about one of their neighbours leads to an awkward encounter for Nina.
- Love, Nina S01E03 – Episode 3 Twenty years old and from Leicester, Nina moves to North London in 1982, to care for the two young boys of a working single mother, George, the […]
- Love, Nina S01E02 – Episode 2 The novice childminder goes on an awkward date with Nunney, a youth from across the road, though she remains unsure whether she likes him beyond […]
- Offspring S06E05 – Breaking Point The staff at St Francis are shaken by a public relations crisis at the hospital and Nina finds herself clashing with Harry Crewe, the consultant […]
- Offspring S06E07 – Just Keep Swimming Season 06, Episode 07 – “Just Keep Swimming”
Dr Patrick returns in Nina's fantasy as she grapples with a dilemma which has major consequences for […]
- Offspring S06E06 – A Present from the Past
Offspring is an exuberant drama set in Melbourne's Fitzroy, centering on Nina Proudman and her struggle to deal with her fabulously messy […]