The novice childminder goes on an awkward date with Nunney, a youth from across the road, though she remains unsure whether she likes him beyond friendship. George advises her to be to be careful, believing that when friends have sex things can often become complicated. An evening of awkward conversation in the local pub seems to confirm her doubts. Later, Nina, George, Joe and Max are secretly disposing of rubbish in a skip on the road when the owner interrupts them.
- Love, Nina S01E03 – Episode 3 Twenty years old and from Leicester, Nina moves to North London in 1982, to care for the two young boys of a working single mother, George, the […]
- Love, Nina S01E01 – Episode 1 Drama set in 1982. Twenty-year-old Nina from Leicester moves to north London to care for the two young boys of working single mother George, the […]
- Love, Nina S01E05 – Episode 5 Nina accidentally crashes George’s car and manages to set in motion a series of mishaps that could lead to her leaving the house for […]
- Warsaw 44 (2014) A beautiful story about youth, love, friendship and the pursuit of adventure during the bloody and brutal reality of the Warsaw […]
- Slow Learners (2015) High school guidance counselor Jeff, and his platonic friend and co-worker Anne are responsible, well intentioned, kind… and boring. They […]