Twenty years old and from Leicester, Nina moves to North London in 1982, to care for the two young boys of a working single mother, George, the editor of a London literary review.
- Love, Nina S01E01 – Episode 1 Drama set in 1982. Twenty-year-old Nina from Leicester moves to north London to care for the two young boys of working single mother George, the […]
- Love, Nina S01E02 – Episode 2 The novice childminder goes on an awkward date with Nunney, a youth from across the road, though she remains unsure whether she likes him beyond […]
- Love, Nina S01E05 – Episode 5 Nina accidentally crashes George’s car and manages to set in motion a series of mishaps that could lead to her leaving the house for […]
- Open Tee Bioscope (2015) A rusticated boy in his adolescence comes to stay with his mother in North Kolkata and encounters some new experiences during his stay. The […]
- Tony (2016) Tony is a responsible 19 year old boy who is caring for his mentally ill mother. Whilst at work in the local card shop, best friend Reece comes in […]