Season 1, Episode 2 – “Code Of The Streets”
Luke is pulled deeper into the fight for his neighborhood when, as a favor to an old friend, he tries to help a kid who’s in trouble with Cottonmouth.
After a sabotaged experiment leaves him with super strength and unbreakable skin, Luke Cage becomes a fugitive trying to rebuild his life in modern day Harlem, New York City. But he is soon pulled out of the shadows and must fight a battle for the heart of his city – forcing him to confront a past he had tried to bury.
- Luke Cage S01E05 – Just to Get a Rep Season 1, Episode 5 – “Just to Get a Rep”
Cottonmouth strikes back at Luke by taking his vengeance out on the people of Harlem, while detectives […]
- Luke Cage S01E01 – Moment of Truth Season 1, Episode 1 - "Moment of Truth"
In the series premiere, an ex-con who gained super strength during a botched experiment fights evil-doers […]
- Luke Cage S01E03 – Who’s Gonna Take the Weight? Season 1, Episode 3 - “Who’s Gonna Take The Weight?”
In the aftermath of a chaotic event at a favorite Harlem hangout, Luke heeds the call to […]
- Luke Cage S01E04 – Step in the Arena Season 1, Episode 4 – “Step in the Arena”
As he rescues a victim of Cottonmouth’s vengeance, Luke remembers his earlier life and the conspiracy […]
- Luke Cage S01E06 – Suckas Need Bodyguards Season 1, Episode 6 – “Suckas Need Bodyguards”
After Cottonmouth and Scarfe’s bloody clash, Luke realizes that saving the community may turn former […]