Season 1, Episode 6 – “Suckas Need Bodyguards”
After Cottonmouth and Scarfe’s bloody clash, Luke realizes that saving the community may turn former allies into enemies, and enemies into allies.
After a sabotaged experiment leaves him with super strength and unbreakable skin, Luke Cage becomes a fugitive trying to rebuild his life in modern day Harlem, New York City. But he is soon pulled out of the shadows and must fight a battle for the heart of his city – forcing him to confront a past he had tried to bury.
- Luke Cage S01E05 – Just to Get a Rep Season 1, Episode 5 – “Just to Get a Rep”
Cottonmouth strikes back at Luke by taking his vengeance out on the people of Harlem, while detectives […]
- Luke Cage S01E01 – Moment of Truth Season 1, Episode 1 - "Moment of Truth"
In the series premiere, an ex-con who gained super strength during a botched experiment fights evil-doers […]
- Luke Cage S01E10 – Take it Personal Season 1, Episode 10 - “Take It Personal”
After a sabotaged experiment leaves him with super strength and unbreakable skin, Luke Cage becomes a […]
- Luke Cage S01E11 – Now You’re Mine Season 1, Episode 11 - “Now You're Mine”
In one bold move, a friend from his past puts Luke on the defensive, Misty in dire straits, and Harlem's […]
- Luke Cage S01E07 – Manifest Season 1, Episode 7 – “Manifest”
Mariah’s political career comes under fire, and Cottonmouth picks up information that could put Luke on the […]