Season 01 , Episode 2 – “Saigon, Vietnam – Part 2”
Luke continues through the streets of Saigon in District 1, visiting his favourite pho restaurant. He then uncovers a family dispute between two sisters with competing food stalls both called number one Xôi Gà, then it’s off to Miss Yung-Jow, his very own ‘lunch lady’ who has been cooking a different dish every day for twenty years. In District 4, Luke revisits a family-favourite restaurant, Quán ốc Oanh, where he’s enticed by the aromas as he explores the street before cooking up some spicy chilli crab claws.
In this Southeast Asian culinary exploration, Luke Nguyen travels through Saigon, Vietnam; Bangkok, Thailand; Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia; and Jakarta, Indonesia.
- Luke Nguyen’s Street Food Asia S01E05 – Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia (1) Season 01 , Episode 5 – “Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia (1)”
Luke continues his street food journey venturing into multicultural Kuala Lumpur. Luke meets […]
- Luke Nguyen’s Street Food Asia S01E04 – Bangkok, Thailand (2) Season 01 , Episode 4 – “Bangkok, Thailand (2)”
Luke ventures through the back streets of Bangkok in search of the best tom yum soup in the city. […]
- Luke Nguyen’s Street Food Asia S01E01 – Saigon, Vietnam – Part 1 Season 01 , Episode 1 – “Saigon, Vietnam - Part 1”
Luke begins his adventure in his family’s home city of Saigon, Vietnam, where getting up early […]
- Luke Nguyen’s Street Food Asia S01E07 – Jakarta, Indonesia (1) Season 01 , Episode 7 – “Jakarta, Indonesia (1)”
Meeting up with his old friend, Derice, Luke unearths the delicious delicacies of Chinatown, […]
- Luke Nguyen’s Street Food Asia S01E06 – Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia (2) Season 01 , Episode 6 – “Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia (2)”
Luke continues unearthing different street foods in Kuala Lumpur starting at the central Jalan […]