Season 01 , Episode 3 – “Bangkok, Thailand (1)”
Luke continues his street food journey and with different street food vendors on every corner he stumbles across hidden stalls and characters like Miaw who teaches him how to cook a traditional Thai sweet dessert, Thai coconut pudding. Luke needs to be patient as he joins the back of the queue waiting amongst the locals for the best Thai red pork and rice (kao moo daeng) in town. Luke then meets his friend Ged at a local floating market where she buys a variety of locally caught seafood for him to taste. Walking down one of the oldest street food streets in Bangkok Luke is lured to a tasty satay stall by the aromas from the charcoal grills.
In this Southeast Asian culinary exploration, Luke Nguyen travels through Saigon, Vietnam; Bangkok, Thailand; Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia; and Jakarta, Indonesia.
- Luke Nguyen’s Street Food Asia S01E04 – Bangkok, Thailand (2) Season 01 , Episode 4 – “Bangkok, Thailand (2)”
Luke ventures through the back streets of Bangkok in search of the best tom yum soup in the city. […]
- Luke Nguyen’s Street Food Asia S01E08 – Jakarta, Indonesia (2) Season 01 , Episode 8 – “Jakarta, Indonesia (2)”
In the final part of his street food journey, Luke visits a busy stall that’s been serving a […]
- Luke Nguyen’s Street Food Asia S01E07 – Jakarta, Indonesia (1) Season 01 , Episode 7 – “Jakarta, Indonesia (1)”
Meeting up with his old friend, Derice, Luke unearths the delicious delicacies of Chinatown, […]
- Luke Nguyen’s Street Food Asia S01E01 – Saigon, Vietnam – Part 1 Season 01 , Episode 1 – “Saigon, Vietnam - Part 1”
Luke begins his adventure in his family’s home city of Saigon, Vietnam, where getting up early […]
- Luke Nguyen’s Street Food Asia S01E06 – Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia (2) Season 01 , Episode 6 – “Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia (2)”
Luke continues unearthing different street foods in Kuala Lumpur starting at the central Jalan […]