Season 01 , Episode 5 – “Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia (1)”
Luke continues his street food journey venturing into multicultural Kuala Lumpur. Luke meets his friend Tana in Brickfields, an area filled with a variety of different Indian dishes. Tana escorts Luke to his favourite street food stalls where Luke tastes delicious sweet and savoury treats, including the curry puffs said to provide the consumer with prosperity and happiness. Luke then meets the famous Mr Hung, who has a reputation for flying instant noodles nearly two stories high and then goes on a satay adventure at Ramal Food Junction, considered to be the home of the best satay in Kuala Lumpur.
In this Southeast Asian culinary exploration, Luke Nguyen travels through Saigon, Vietnam; Bangkok, Thailand; Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia; and Jakarta, Indonesia.
- Luke Nguyen’s Street Food Asia S01E06 – Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia (2) Season 01 , Episode 6 – “Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia (2)”
Luke continues unearthing different street foods in Kuala Lumpur starting at the central Jalan […]
- Luke Nguyen’s Street Food Asia S01E02 – Saigon, Vietnam – Part 2 Season 01 , Episode 2 – “Saigon, Vietnam - Part 2”
Luke continues through the streets of Saigon in District 1, visiting his favourite pho […]
- Luke Nguyen’s Street Food Asia S01E04 – Bangkok, Thailand (2) Season 01 , Episode 4 – “Bangkok, Thailand (2)”
Luke ventures through the back streets of Bangkok in search of the best tom yum soup in the city. […]
- Luke Nguyen’s Street Food Asia S01E01 – Saigon, Vietnam – Part 1 Season 01 , Episode 1 – “Saigon, Vietnam - Part 1”
Luke begins his adventure in his family’s home city of Saigon, Vietnam, where getting up early […]
- Luke Nguyen’s Street Food Asia S01E07 – Jakarta, Indonesia (1) Season 01 , Episode 7 – “Jakarta, Indonesia (1)”
Meeting up with his old friend, Derice, Luke unearths the delicious delicacies of Chinatown, […]