Lukka Chuppi delves into the lives of a group of married couples, where the husbands are close friends. The story shows the group getting together after 14 years. The wives see a new side to their husbands suddenly, singing and laughing like how they were during their college days.
- A Loving Husband (2016) 恋妻家宮本
Schoolteacher Yohei is married to Miyoko. For the first time in 25 years they begin to live by themselves when their son marries and moves […]
- Tell Me How I Die (2016) When a group of college students take part in a clinical drug trial, an unexpected side effect of the experimental medicine gives them terrifying […]
- Dapper Laughs Live: The Res-Erection (2015) Dapper Laughs is back! Britain's most popular internet comedy sensation is back and causing more trouble than ever. Despite continued criticism by […]
- Among Ravens (2014) The story of a group of friends who reunite for their annual 4th of July weekend only to be confronted by Chad, a strange and beautiful nature […]
- Kis Kisko Pyaar Karoon (2015) A comedy or errors, wherein a married man attempts to juggle his three wives along with his current […]