Jack Raydor (guest star Tom Berenger) is back again, defending a man who is attempting to withdraw a confession in the murder of his wife. A last-second video purporting to provide the defendant with an alibi alerts the Major Crimes team to the possibility of a conspiracy. Rusty interviews Slider, while Flynn is still living with Sharon due to his injury.
- Major Crimes S04E16 – Thick as Thieves Season 04, Episode 16 – “Thick as Thieves”
With Flynn on desk duty as he recovers from injuries, Sharon and the team investigate the murder of a […]
- Major Crimes S04E14 – Taking the Fall The Major Crimes team is called to investigate a follow up attack on a victim of road rage, as a business executive and his wife fall prey to a […]
- Major Crimes S04E13 – Reality Check Sharon and the team investigate a murder during the taping of a reality competition show pitting married couples against each other. The case has a […]
- Major Crimes S04E15 – The Jumping Off Point Sharon and the team investigate the murder of a young man pushed off the top of a parking structure who was somehow able to afford a high-end […]
- Major Crimes S05E04 – Skin Deep When Flynn looks into purchasing a new home and seeks input from Provenza and Buzz, an unexpected turn of events leads to a new investigation for […]