59 year-old Ove is the block’s grumpy man. Several years ago he was deposed as president of the condominium association, but he could not give a damn about being deposed and therefore keeps looking over the neighborhood with an iron fist. When pregnant Parvaneh and her family move into the terraced house opposite Ove and accidentally back into Ove’s mailbox it sets off the beginning of an unexpected friendship.
- A Man Called Ove (2016) 59 year-old Ove is the block’s grumpy man. Several years ago he was deposed as president of the condominium association, but he could not give a […]
- The Summer of All My Parents (2016) After attempting to set a mailbox on fire, Pimpette, 14, and her elder sister, Joséphine, 18, spend their summer holidays shuttling between their […]
- Love, Nina S01E05 – Episode 5 Nina accidentally crashes George’s car and manages to set in motion a series of mishaps that could lead to her leaving the house for […]
- Uncle Buck (2016) S01E08 – Block Party Season 1, Episode 8 - “Block Party”
In the second half, Buck takes the whole family back to his and Will’s old South Side neighborhood in order to […]
- Black-ish S02E18 – Any Given Saturday Season 02, Episode 18 — “Black Nanny”
Bow and Dre seek help with the house and kids, but Dre’s hesitant to hire a black nanny despite her desire to […]