Season 03, Episode 02 – “The Calling”
Dan ends up coming face-to-face with his replacement in the classroom, Miss Clarke.
Dan is a childish idiot trapped in an adult’s life, whose world is at near collapse. His girlfriend Naomi is fast running out of patience with his inability to navigate the simplest of life tasks. He has two uniquely dysfunctional friends and a listless teaching career that sees him begrudgingly teach a version of the same lesson every day, inexplicably popular with all but one of the pupils, with his only highlight coming in the form of Miss Lipsey, a head mistress who views Dan with a mixture of pity and despair. To make matters worse, he is tormented daily by his willfully insane father, whose driving motivation in life seems to be to ensure his son is humiliated at every turn.
- Man Down S03E01 – The Heist Season 03, Episode 01 - “The Heist”
he Head Teacher manages to see right through Dan’s incompetence in the classroom and he faces a disciplinary […]
- Man Down S03E02 – The Calling Star-struck by a new cool and trendy priest, Dan finds himself welcomed into the church club, where he very quickly makes an impact.
Dan is a […]
- Man Down S03E01 – The Heist In the third series of the critically acclaimed comedy series Dan is at a crossroads in his life. He knows he can't go on - he must do something. […]
- Man Down S03E06 – The Party Season 03 , Episode 06 – “The Party”
Dan's teaching career is reduced to few words in his final school assembly and some parting gestures from his […]
- Man Down S03E04 – The Visa Dan tries to keep his plan to emigrate to the USA moving at pace, but with the complicated issue of a visa to negotiate he knows he needs to draw on […]