Sang-min comes to Finland to send her autistic son to a special camp. She feels so alienated in snow covered-white Helsinki. Ki-hong is an architect working in Finland on dispatched duty. His family is not so perfect either with a daughter having child depression and mentally unease wife. The two meet for the first time at the gathering point of this special camp. They get to have a short trip to the camp together in silence but start to feel comfortable and connected to each other. On their way back to Helsinki, with the road blocked from heavy snow, Sang-min and Ki-hong are isolated in a cabin by the forest and lake. Carried away by irresistible passion, they spend a night together. But the next day, they go separate ways without asking each other’s name…
- Comrade, Where Are You Today? (2016) In 1988 20-year-old Kirsi Marie Liimatainen travels from Finland to the GDR, to study Marxism-Leninism at the International Youth Academy. In summer […]
- Flowers of Evil (2016) Pahan kukat
Unrest breaks out in eastern Helsinki as a Finnish family man gets hospitalized in the summer of 2015. Gangs of young people are […]
- Unsullied (2015) When car trouble strands track star Reagan Farrow in the Florida boondocks, she accepts an offer of help from a pair of charming strangers only to […]
- Kai (2016) In the grasslands of Central Asia, a brother and sister, Kai and Shamui are running through a snow-covered mountain and being chased by wolves. […]
- Bunk’d S02E04 – Weasel Out Season 02, Episode 04– “Weasel Out"
To Zuri's dismay, Hazel makes her a CIT in the Weasel cabin. Jorge and Griff convince Ravi that the camp's […]