Manifestation is an intense deeply visceral exploration of the disintegration of a marriage following the death of the couple’s only child. The couple’s guilt, grief and anguish are so powerful they manifest themselves into a terrifying and vengeful physical entity. The couple must confront this manifestation to achieve a form of closure.
- Oliver’s Deal (2015) The Debt
Set against the backdrop of an international finance deal in New York and Peru, Oliver's Deal is an intense political drama which explores […]
- Five Nights in Maine (2015) A young African American man, reeling from the tragic loss of his wife, travels to rural Maine to seek answers from his estranged mother-in-law, who […]
- Paint It Black (2016) Barely able to process the death of her true love, Josie is drawn into a twisted relationship with the deceased’s mother as irrational grief […]
- Alienate (2016) A couple on the brink of ending their marriage spend a weekend in different cities. After a cataclysmic event strikes, the husband embarks on a […]
- The Ones Below (2015) A couple expecting their first child discover an unnerving difference between themselves and the couple living in the flat below them who are also […]