The series is set in contemporary London with a British Metropolitan Police Detective at its centre. Marcella is told with Rosenfeldt’s unflinchingly multi layered Nordic style as it takes the viewers through a narrative maze and any character could be a witness, victim or potential suspect.
Season 1, Episode 1
Following eleven years’ absence away from the force, DS Marcella Backland is drawn back to police work following the return of the Grove Park Killer, her last case before she left. She is driven by the news that her previous lead suspect, Peter Cullen, is out of prison for manslaughter and who is now working in a bakery on a prison placement scheme.
- Walt Before Mickey (2015) This film is about Walt Disney's early years. For ten years before the creation of Mickey Mouse, Walt Disney struggled with, failed at, and […]
- Marcella S01E03 – Episode 3 Grace’s body is discovered by the police and Marcella tries to keep her head and hide the fact that she was one of the last people to see her alive. […]
- Fleabag S01E05 – Episode 5 Season 01, Episode 05 – “Episode 5”
Fleabag and her sister Claire reluctantly visit a female-only, silent retreat, courtesy of their father. Their […]
- Fleabag S01E02 – Episode 2 Haunted by memories of her dead best friend, dumped by her emotionally-fragile boyfriend, and now desperately trying to sell her stolen goods, […]
- Fleabag S01E01 – Episode 1 Angry, pervy, outrageous and hilarious, Fleabag arrives with a bang, as she spins through the city grasping at anyone and anything that might keep […]