A popular urban legend about a woman “aswang” who cooked and ate her two children. The legend is popular in the Visayas and in Mindanao
- Krampus (2015) A horror comedy based on the ancient legend about a pagan creature who punishes children on Christmas.
- Woman in Gold (2015) Maria Altmann, an octogenarian Jewish refugee, takes on the government to recover artwork she believes rightfully belongs to her […]
- Abattoir (2016) A reporter unearths an urban legend about a home being constructed from rooms where horrific tragedies have occurred.
- Os Sonhos de um Sonhador – A História de Frank Aguiar (2015) Desde a infância até seu reconhecimento como músico popular de forró eletrônico, acompanhamos as inspirações que levaram o músico brasileiro Frank […]
- Ex-Girlfriend Club (2015) (Gooyeochinkeulreob / 구여친클럽) A popular webtoon writer writes about his ex-girlfriends. While his webtoon is being made into a movie, he meets a female film producer.