The losing contestants from the Sweet 16 Challenge in last week’s episode are faced with the Birthday Cake pressure test and will have 90 minutes to bake a three-layer birthday cake and then face a dramatic elimination. The remaining contestants are dropped off in the middle of a vegetable field and surprised by the judges – Gordon Ramsay, Christina Tosi, and guest judge Edward Lee – who inform them of their next team field challenge. The teams go head-to-head with 75 minutes to prepare and cook their dishes, followed by 45 minutes to serve more than 100 hungry farmers.
Now one of the world’s most acclaimed chefs, Gordon Ramsay, is giving you the opportunity to become a “MasterChef”! “MasterChef” is a show that celebrates great people who make great food. The show will give contestants the opportunity to develop their cooking skills while being encouraged, mentored and celebrated by the industry’s best!
- MasterChef (US) S07E09 – A Piece of Cake Season 07, Episode 09 – “A Piece Of Cake”
The remaining 12 contestants are broken up into two teams to prep, cook, and plate 30 dishes for […]
- MasterChef (US) S07E08 – The Good, The Bad, and The Offal Season 07, Episode 08 – “The Good, The Bad and The Offal”
Chef Edward Lee is a guest judge who unveils the third mystery-box challenge, which […]
- MasterChef (US) S07E07 – Vets, Jets, and Home Cooks Season 07, Episode 07 – “Vets Jets and Home Cooks”
The 16 remaining home cooks then have 25 minutes each to kill, poach and shell a lobster, with […]
- MasterChef (US) S07E16 – Family Drama Season 07, Episode 16 — “Family Drama”
The 5 remaining contestants are introduced to special culinary guest judge Richard Blais – chef, […]
- MasterChef (US) S07E18 – The Finale Season 07 Episode 18 – “The Finale”
In the next challenge, with help from some familiar home cooks, the remaining 3 will have one hour to prepare […]