Season 04 , Episode 03 – “The Pleasure Protocol”
Masters and Johnson adjust to new partners, but their respective cases have them second-guessing the instinct to remain separated. A romantic prospect pushes Libby to embrace life as a newly single woman of the sexual revolution.
MASTERS OF SEX stars Michael Sheen and Lizzy Caplan, who portray the real-life pioneers of the science of human sexuality, William Masters and Virginia Johnson. The series chronicles the unusual lives, romance and pop culture trajectory of Masters and Johnson. Their research touched off the sexual revolution and took them from a mid-western teaching hospital in St. Louis to the cover of Time magazine.
- Masters of Sex S04E02 – Inventory Season 04 , Episode 02 – “Inventory”
Masters and Johnson turn to new partners in an effort to put the past behind them and focus on their expanding […]
- Masters of Sex S04E01 – Freefall Season 04, Episode 01 - “Freefall"
Season 4 begins with Masters and Johnson searching for purpose after their fallout and looking to work to save […]
- Masters of Sex S04E04 – Coats or Keys Season 04, Episode 04 - “Coats or Keys"
Johnson, Masters, Libby and Keller wind up together at a party thrown by Art and Nancy. Pairings and […]
- Masters of Sex S04E06 – Family Only Season 04, Episode 06 - “Family Only"
Johnson looks to get her relationship with Masters back on track, but Masters does his best to find […]
- Masters of Sex S04E08 – Topeka
MASTERS OF SEX stars Michael Sheen and Lizzy Caplan, who portray the real-life pioneers of the science of human sexuality, William Masters […]