Finding love is never easy. For Ravi Patel, a first generation Indian-American, the odds are slim. His ideal bride is beautiful, smart, funny, family-oriented, kind and—in keeping with tradition—Indian (though hopefully raised in the US). Oh, and her last name should be Patel because in India, Patels usually marry other Patels. And so at 30, Ravi decides to break up with his American girlfriend (the one who by all accounts is perfect for him except for her red hair and American name) and embark on a worldwide search for another Patel longing to be loved. He enlists the help of his matchmaker mother, attends a convention of Patels living in the US and travels to wedding season in India. Witty, honest and heartfelt, this comedy explores the questions with which we all struggle: What is love? What is happiness? And how in the world do we go about finding them?
- Adyaksha (2014) Adyaksha (Kannada: ಅಧ್ಯಕ್ಷ) is a 2014 Indian Kannada language comedy film directed by Nanda Kishore. It stars Sharan, Heeba Patel, P. Ravi Shankar, […]
- The Lovers (2015) The Lovers is an epic romance time travel adventure film. Helmed by Roland Joffé from a story by Ajey Jhankar, the film is a sweeping tale of an […]
- Red Oaks S01E03 – The Wedding David talks Barry into hiring him to film a wedding at Red Oaks. While the club comes out to celebrate, Nash squares off with a rival to impress the […]
- Married at First Sight S04E11 – To Love and to Cherish Season 04 , Episode 11 – “To Love and to Cherish”
The cast of the hit reality show Married at First Sight Season 4 respond to the most recently […]
- La novia (2015) Based on "Bodas de sangre" by Federico García Lorca, tells the story of a love triangle between two men and a woman. Two lovers carried away by […]