Kurdish childhood friends Hussein and Alan direct and produce a film about the genocide of Kurdish people in Iraq, the Anfal campaign in 1988. They learn that, to achieve veracity by the means of cinema and to face their own identity, it’s worth putting everything on the line – even their own life.
- Omar (2013) The drama, the story of three childhood friends and a young woman who are torn apart in their fight for freedom, is billed as the first […]
- The Cut (2014) In 1915 a man survives the Armenian genocide in the Ottoman Empire, but loses his family, speech and faith. One night he learns that his twin […]
- Confession (2014) 좋은 친구들 Jo-Eun-Chin-Goo-Deul
Hyun-tae, In-chul and Min-soo have been best friends since childhood. Hyun-tae is a paramedic with a daughter in […]
- Spectres of Shortwave (2016) A mysterious web of international shortwave radio towers once dominated the Tantramar marshlands near Sackville, New Brunswick. For almost 70 years […]
- Vigilante Diaries (2016) The Vigilante Diaries is a high octane action-adventure film featuring 90's movie heroes, explosive action, and international espionage. The film […]