Nothing is more calming or inspiring than the sea, and living in Santa Cruz, David is never far from one of his many muses.
- Mind of a Chef S04E09 – Fire Season 04, Episode 09 – “Fire”
Things can change in an instant, as David discovered in July of 2014, when he got a fateful call that his restaurant […]
- Mind of a Chef S04E13 – Balance For Chef David Kinch, balance in life is as important as balance in a dish. And seeking that balance means walking away form the bustle of the line […]
- Mind of a Chef S04E12 – Strawberry A dish is only as good as its ingredients, but an ingredient can also be manipulated in many ways. In this episode, David focuses his attention to […]
- Angie Tribeca S02E02 – Miso Dead Season 02, Episode 02 – “Miso Dead”
Tensions flare between Tribeca and Scholls after the skull of a missing sushi chef is fished out of the ocean. […]
- Sharkenstein (2016) In the final days of World War II, a secret experiment to weaponize sharks is shut down and destroyed by the Third Reich. But now, 60 years later, a […]