For Chef David Kinch, balance in life is as important as balance in a dish. And seeking that balance means walking away form the bustle of the line and demands of running the restaurant.
- Mind of a Chef S04E12 – Strawberry A dish is only as good as its ingredients, but an ingredient can also be manipulated in many ways. In this episode, David focuses his attention to […]
- Mind of a Chef S04E16 – 25 Bites A perfect tasting menu relies on balance, and on not fatiguing a customer’s palate. Based on that theory, no meal should be more than 25 […]
- Mind of a Chef S04E11 – Ocean Nothing is more calming or inspiring than the sea, and living in Santa Cruz, David is never far from one of his many muses.
- Mind of a Chef S04E09 – Fire Season 04, Episode 09 – “Fire”
Things can change in an instant, as David discovered in July of 2014, when he got a fateful call that his restaurant […]
- Hell’s Kitchen (US) S15E16 – Winner Chosen Season 15 , Episode 16 – “Winner Chosen”
After facing a number of grueling challenges and dinner services, this season’s finalists will compete one […]