Season 04, Episode 18 – “Bernardo and Anita”
Mindy is Indian, but not Indian enough — at least not to Neel, the guy she goes on a blind date with. He’s dismayed by her admission that she doesn’t know any Indian people or what part of the country her parents are from. “I want to say there’s like a river there? And some tigers? Don’t quote me on that,” she explains. To be fair, India is a big country. The date seems to be going well otherwise, judging by Mindy’s later attempt to kiss him. That attempt fails because he’s not interested. He wants to be with an Indian woman who embraces her heritage, and Mindy is not that woman. Then he takes it a step further, calling her a coconut: brown on the outside and white on the inside. Rude.
- Royal Pains S08E02 – Palpating the Orbital Rim Season 08 , Episode 02 – “Palpating the Orbital Rim“
Evan deals with a cyber-attack on Hamptons Heritage when Diana’s hacked records go viral; […]
- Hawaizaada (2015) The film, set in the pre-independence era of Bombay of 1895, is based on the life on an Indian scientist Shivkar Bapuji Talpade, who is credited to […]
- Gadaar – The Traitor (2015) Jai Singh (Harbhajan Mann) is one of the richest Indians in the world who loves to live life on the edge. A conspiracy suddenly changes his life and […]
- The Lovers (2015) The Lovers is an epic romance time travel adventure film. Helmed by Roland Joffé from a story by Ajey Jhankar, the film is a sweeping tale of an […]
- Indian Summers S02E01 – Episode 1 A terrorist attack against the British Viceroy of India sees Aafrin Dalal left in the frame. As the Viceroy fights for his life, Aafrin finds it […]