Rome, 1984, Aria is nine-year-old girl. On the verge of divorce, Aria’s infantile and selfish parents are too preoccupied with their careers and extra-marital affairs to properly tend to any of Aria’s needs. While her two older sisters are pampered, Aria is treated with cold indifference. Yet she yearns to love and to be loved. At school, Aria excels academically but is considered a misfit by everyone. She is misunderstood. Aria finds comfort in her cat – Dac and in her best friend – Angelica. Thrown out of both parents’ homes, abandoned by all, even her best friend, Aria finally reaches the limit of what she can bear. She makes an unexpected decision in her life.
- Dr. Ken S01E03 – Ken Helps Pat Pat wants everyone to start working on Saturdays, so the workers in the office ask Ken to talk Pat out of it. When Ken visits Pat at home, he's […]
- The Blue Hour (2015) Onthakan Tam, a timid loner, is bullied regularly by his fellow pupils at school. He is met with similar rejection and suspicion within the narrow confines […]
- Being Charlie (2015) Charlie is a troublesome 18-year-old who breaks out of a youth drug treatment clinic, but when he returns home to Los Angeles, he's given an […]
- Rock The Kasbah (2015) “Rock the Kasbah” is the story of Richie Lanz, a rock manager with a golden ear and a taste for talent, who has seen better times. When he takes his […]
- Crunch Time S01E01 – The Beginning Season 1, Episode 1 - "The Beginning"
In a highly classified location, a gang of brilliant, misfit grad students are interrogated by