This two-part television event is a wild ride into the early days of the Australian music scene and the rise of one of its most internationally influential and powerful names – Ian “Molly” Meldrum.
Part 1 of 2
A young Molly Meldrum helps launch unassuming TV music show Countdown. Despite his muddled presentation, it’s an instant hit. Molly puts Australian music on the global stage – and his own star rises.
- Molly 2016 S01E02 – Part 2 of 2 Molly is now the power broker of pop – the most influential name in Australian music. Behind the scenes, Molly longs to be loved for who he really […]
- Molly 2016 S01E02 – Part 2 of 2 Molly is now the power broker of pop - the most influential name in Australian music. Behind the scenes, Molly longs to be loved for who he really […]
- Tomorrow, When the War Began S01E02 – Episode 2 Season 1, Episode 2
Tomorrow When the War Began is an Australian drama television series based on the novel Tomorrow, When the War Began by John […]
- Peep Show S09E05 – Kid Farm When a music track Jeremy and Super Hans wrote in the noughties becomes an unexpected hit in Germany, the pair fight over the rights to it. Although […]
- The Wrong Girl S01E01 – Episode One Season 01, Episode 01 – “Episode One”
Based on Zoe Foster Blake's best selling novel, The Wrong Girl stars Jessica Marais as Lily, a producer of a […]