An art student named Gwang-ho gets dumped by his girlfriend because she was only his source of comfort, and that he’s a Mama’s boy and a premature ejaculator. He tries to avoid seeing her by going to a different academy and that’s when his mother introduces him to her friend Soo-yeon, a sophisticated and intelligent looking woman. Gwang-ho falls for her. Gwang-ho’s mother suddenly leaves for Australia because his father is sick and Gwang-ho gets to stay in Soo-yeon’s house for a few days. Looking at her, he thinks of all the things he would like to do with her and Soo-yeon’s niece Ha-kyeong stimulates him to do something about his feelings.
- Charlie’s Farm (2014) In an effort to do something different, four friends head into Australia's outback to explore Charlie's Farm, the site where a violent family met […]
- The Code (2014) S02E02 – Episode 2
Stretching from the spectacular red desert of Australia’s outback to the cool corridors of power in Canberra, THE CODE tells the story of […]
- The Family (2016) An incendiary, heartbreaking investigation into one of Australia's most notorious cults, and the scars its victims still bear today.
- The Code (2014) S02E05 – Episode 5 Season 02, Episode 05 – “Episode 5”
Roth vows revenge after the death of a relative, while Jesse is torn between genuine care for Roth & the […]
- The Code (2014) S02E06 – Episode 6 Season 02, Episode 06
Roth, ready to show the world what it feels like to be brutalised & powerless to stop it, sets his shocking plan in […]